Hi Guest - won't you sign up - like now? You'll get "early member" perks, ratings, free for sale adds, store discount codes and of course access to all the hidden stuff that status begets..

Recent threads from SeikoMan
ThreadsDateReplies
Titanium Seiko05-24-2019, 05:36 PM2
Seiko Vintage Watch Catalog Legend Translated05-24-2019, 05:29 PM0
Seiko Blue Alpinist SPB08903-12-2019, 09:38 PM6
Seiko Lord-Matic 5606 & 521602-03-2019, 03:14 PM1
King Seiko Vanac 5626-723A01-31-2019, 04:16 PM1
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
b5000 square metal gmw casio full

Casio Full Metal Square GMW-B5000
Recently I noticed some similarities between the Seiko Monster and the Casio Full Metal Square.. What do you think?

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SeikoMan for this post:
  • ElBronzo, Retrojack
Better response on post RE: Casio Full Metal Square GMW-B5000Well, I think you have a point there. Strong angular lines on a big watch. It is not for everybody though and possibly the Monster wears smaller.

And let us not forget the bracelet is quite unique too. So very easy to size!

Yeah... that is a springbar.
Yup, great watch. Fun to use the resin strap now and again too.

Best choice I think, the metal one. The other ion-plated editions will scratch up ugly I think.

I do think that this watch requires a 185mm wrist at a minimum though. Fair warning.
Agreed there, I see some ridiculous shots of skinny wrists with this watch...

It is like these people that think they can sing... tell it like it is!
Well, it is a G-Shock. Made for burly men - at least most of the models. Just take the smaller models if you are small.
It is of course an affectation, the watch that can withstand anything? Meaning you would be dead already if that truck ran over it or you dropped from 10 meters?
A watch just needs to survive an occasional drop to the floor or a scrape against the wall. Any good quartz will do that, and the smaller the watch the less likely damage is. So, in all, I like the dressy Full Metal Square. Not too big either, so I might just buy it.